Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 12, 2012

Hello everyone!!

This week was a pretty good week. It seemed like the time just flew by. I honestly feel like just yesterday I was writing last weeks email. This week we have been doing a lot of searching for new investigators again, it has been great. I have really gained a love for just trying to find people to teach. This week we talked to quite a few people but there wasn't too much interest. So we just kept pushing through it all and having faith that we will find people to teach. We had been praying pretty hard to find some more potential investigators and it seemed like that our efforts were not accounting to much....but then on Sunday night, we found two people that have a lot of interest and we will be visiting them this week! I think one thing I have come to learn on my mission is that the Lord will try our faith to see if we really trust in his promises. I know he follows through every time. It has happened so many times on my mission that even though the circumstances have seemed that we will find no success, when we had faith and made goals and worked toward it, we would always find what we were looking for. It has been such a blessing being out on a mission. I have learned so many lessons that I don't think I would have learned or at least learned as quickly than if I hadn't gone on a mission.

This week we have been teaching our investigator Mr. Yang, we are actually teaching him and his wife now! She finally joined us in the lessons and she is doing very well! Sometimes the husband is hesitant to read or say the prayer and she will always tell him to just do it. We have been helping the wife practice as well for her citizenship test which she will take next month. She has been kind of nervous about that test but we keep telling her to study everyday and always say a prayer before and after she studies and God will help her.

Other than those things this week has just been a lot of hard work, so not too many stories to talk about. But i am loving it and I can't wait to see the progress these investigators make in the next few weeks! I hope you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment